It is important to us for you to get a good feel of what Crossfit is all about. We offer 1 free class, and from there you decide if you want to join our CFWcG Family. We ask that you use the form below to contact us to schedule your free class. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to class time.
Step 1 –Learn the basics of CrossFit
Foundations Program: Receive a comprehensive understanding of the CrossFit program in 3 sessions. Our Foundations sessions are mandatory in order to move on to the group classes.
We’ll introduce technique and discuss range of motion requirements for the following movements:
- Squats: air squat, front squat, overhead squat, back-squat
- Presses: shoulder press, push press, push jerk
- Power movements: deadlift, sumo deadlift high pull
- Olympic movements: clean and jerk, snatch
- Gymnastics: pull-up, push-ups, burpees, ring dips, muscle-ups, Handstands, etc.
- Other common movements: thrusters, wall ball, kettlebell swings, rowing, box jumps, jump roping.
The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. Regardless of your experience or level of fitness, we scale load and intensity; we don't change programs.
Step 2- Membership
If you are familiar to Crossfit and/or have completed our Foundations program and are ready for our group classes, please visit our Membership page to sign up!